Innovative system of oil storage tanks’ cleaning and hydrocarbons’ recovery
In course of time, oil and oil products storage tanks accumulate oil sludge. As a result, tanks cannot be used with maximum efficiency. Besides, there is loss of oil products, which results in loss of revenues.
Also, there is a problem of cleaning and oil sludge utilization.
Our exclusive technologies may help solve such problems. These specially developed technologies are efficiently used in oil and petrochemical industries. They are designed to clean oil, mazut and other tanks from solid oil-containing sediments.
Unique technological solutions make it possible to recover hydrocarbons from solid oil-containing sediments and return up to 99% of an oil product’s organic content to operating cycle. Substances remaining after recovery are water and mechanical impurities.
In addition to the above, water is filtered until a condition, in which it can be discharged to natural water bodies.
Cleaning of a storage tank and recovery of oil product is carried out simultaneously.
FORCE GROUP has a number of significant advantages
Operation complies with the highest HSE standards and does not provide the following:
- Any need in workers’ presence inside the tank
- Any harmful emissions into environment
- Usage of any chemicals
- Usage of additional oil products
- Violation of integrity of the tank’s metal structures
- Violation of technological processes for pipelines’ manufacturing and exhaustion.
Our technology is applied in cleaning of:
- Tanks at oil refineries, oil pump stations, TPP and boiler stations
- Tanks with capacity of 1000 to 200 000 m³
- Tanks with accumulated sediments up to 20 000 m³
- Tanks with pontoons and floating roofs
- Damaged tanks, including tanks with damaged and drowned pontoons
Construction of oil storage tanks
FORCE GROUP conducts construction of oil storage tanks with capacity up to 200 000 m3
Construction of tanks includes the following phases:
- Oil terminals and tanks arranged to reload products from one transport to another
- Distribution bases receiving oil products by sea, river, railroad and automobile transport for further reshipment to customers
- Oil products storage tanks
- Oil stock yards
- Sea terminals transshipping oil products
- Oil depots at pump stations of main oil and gas pipelines
- Deep-seated oil depots and oil storage tanks
- Underground oil storage tanks
- Tank batteries
- Separate tanks.
- Processing of metal for tank metal structures
- Manufacturing of tanks by method of rolling
- Manufacturing of metal structures by sheet-by-sheet method.
- Construction of tanks’ foundations and bases
- Installation of tanks
- Quality control, testing of tanks;
- Anti-corrosion treatment and painting of tanks
- Clothing of tanks (insulation)
- Cleaning of tanks
- Technical diagnostics of tanks
- Repair of tanks.
Technical diagnosis of reservoirs
FORCE GROUP provides services for the control and monitoring of the technical condition of tanks for crude oil, oil products and gas.
The tanks are steel structures that are in a complex stress-strain state. They are also exposed to the hydrostatic pressure, thermal stress, wind and snow load and rainfall.
For this reason, in the course of their operation may appear different defects, which reduces operating reliability tanks.
Regularly need to organize their technical diagnostics aimed at the timely detection of defects to prevent significant costs that can arise as a result of the emergency condition of the tank.
FORCE GROUP has significant experience survey and uses the latest technology, allowing us to accurately make reasoned conclusions about the technical condition of the tank.
Our company offers the following services:
- inspection of tanks for the number of residues of petroleum products and their contamination;
- metal surface inspection;
- welded joints inspection;
- thickness measurement;
- inspection of the geometric shape of the tank:
- deviation forming a wall from the vertical;
- the measurement of precipitation of the base;
- inspection of the floating roof (if any);
- inspection of the reservoir metal:
- chemical composition;
- Mechanical properties of the metal;
- structure of the base metal.
During the examination of the tanks, we use the following technologies:
- visually-measuring control;
- ultrasonic testing;
- thickness measurement;
- radiographic inspection (x-ray control);
- dye penetrant inspection (liquid penetrant inspection);;
- magnetic powder control;
- eddy current testing;
- thermal control;
- laser scanning.
The researches can determine:
- residual life until the next repair or write-off;
- the type and scope of repair work on the basis of a technical condition;
- working load limits, compliance with which ensures trouble-free operation of the tank.
Our methods are based on the latest scientific achievements and take into account:
- current models corrosive wear, fatigue and cracking;
- improved models describing the growth defects under cyclic and long-acting permanent loads;
- model of corrosion damage, based on both the criteria for residual strength, as well as multi-parameter fracture mechanics;
- universal models to describe the process of corrosion damage to various corrosive environments that are both inside and outside of the tank;
- develop a model of corrosion fracture, in which a local corrosion rate is not constant, but increases in the development of defects and damage accumulation.
Depending on customer requirements, lifetime, date of last survey number of complete cycles of operation, availability of protection against corrosion and aggressive environments, and so forth our specialists can be performed a number of comprehensive measures aimed at ensuring adequate status of reservoirs and the extension of their operation-time.
Financial benefits and the increase in useful life of reservoirs.
The guaranteed service life of reservoirs is 20 years (on average), but with proper and careful operation it can stand up to 50 years, if the time to carry out all the necessary maintenance work.
In time to make a survey and conducted work on remedial actions will allow you to get your profits significantly longer than you expect.